Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Flood and flash floods are a reality in Charles County and Oxon Hill Maryland. In a county with weather patterns as complex as Maryland, even low-risk areas can flood. 25% of all claims for flood damage are filed in low-risk areas. Therefore, flood preparedness in important for Charles County and Oxon Hill Residence.
Here are some things you should know and do, to be able to prevent and handle a flood.
- Be aware of your flood-zone risk
- Make a flood emergency plan
- Check your insurance
- Install reflux valves
- Install sump pump
- Be prepared to evacuate
- Inspect your home
- Have a professional elevate your electric panel
These simple steps could save you hundreds and thousands of dollars in damages to your home.
If your home floods here are some steps to take to recover from a flood.
- Find a safe environment
- Call SERVPRO® of Charles County and SERVPRO® of Oxon Hill @ 301.753.8313
- Get your possessions to higher ground
- Drain and remove floodwater
- Document everything
SERVPRO® of Charles County is Here to Help!
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (301) 753-8313
Why Choose SERVPRO of Charles County and Oxon Hill?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
Floods and storms don’t wait for normal business hours, and neither do we. You can depend on an immediate response from our highly trained technicians, who are available 24 hours, seven days a week.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
We specialize in flooding and storm damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have extensive water damage and storm restoration training that allows us to get your home back to normal quickly.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
SERVPRO of Charles County and Oxon Hill is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too, and are proud to be part of the Waldorf community. We are also part of a national network of 2190 with special Disaster Recover Teams that can respond with additional resources during catastrophic storms and major events.
We are proud to serve our local communities: